Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How To Unblock Farmville Newsfeed Back

Schummeleien.

What we have pages and how many and what we can do it. I look at the contents and forms and manifestations, and read and watch and get caught, and too often but then I wonder: Third-party content again and again. Someone writes and is praised and is on TV and then stumbles but in his own book and in their own words and in their own justification Intellectual property and the boundaries of a blogosphere and misinterpretation. Newspapers report on approaches of a Cyber Wars and I think: The name sounds like Stuxnet Skynet and is perhaps still a concept at some point. A turning point, perhaps, or a trigger of something. In commercials, the intelligence of machines required and I still laugh every time at the thought of the X-ray picture of the future people in the wonderful movie Wall-E and fear me but every time the thought of HAL and on the day when my blog me not allowed to edit a text, and I finally merhmals attempt Cheating accused.
We are afraid and we create fear: pasting our machines with antivirus programs and can not trust e-mail more and no appendix and no sbahn. Dangerous young people to gather on streets and sidewalks and take a nothing and have to put up with hormones and adrenaline. We are looking for control, but can not quite grasp what the shame and take upon ourselves to be frisked at airports and X-rayed. What else does and what faith freedom. What is the meaning and promise of what rules. Wars always start and constantly in the mind. Out of greed or the simple way. We do a lot, because we can: A friend told me about the battles a lamb and it has pictures on his display, interspersed with family members are happy to see. He laughs at me and was right: I buy meat at the butcher or supermarket or wherever I am most comfortable and eat it regularly and would not kill the animal and then sit still in amazement before the screen. But a guilty conscience, it is beyond rare. Resignation and resilience of scale and regularity and by flooding and to walk towards the entropy will be prosecuted.
We are tired and exhausted and want to let others do it. Machine preferably.

0 comments:

Post a Comment